I am not good at choices so I took a long time studying the extensive sales boards of Wynx Whiplash's excellent selection of tinies at WynxWorks @ Raglan Shire. Then I remembered Hyasynth Tiramisu's comment that the name always made her think of a weasel or ferret. It was during a sleepless night some of us souls suffer and Hyasynth, to cheer me along, gifted me a drawing of her interpretation of Mermet as 'a pretty little weasel.' So I chose as my starting point Wynx's Tiny Chocolate Ferret. A bandana with flowers in a set from Evie's Closet gave me the feminine touch desired and we were off to celebrate Mermet's new incarnation exploring more of the Sweet Dreamz Sim.
At this point I should confess that The Ferratorium's new Tiny Adventurer's Backpack had everything to do with this transformation!
!TPS! Party Cake Table and Chairs, The Prop Shop, Zenaidas.





This is adorable! :D
ReplyDeleteI so need the backpack, it's perfect!
Awwww how adorable! I don't squee often, but just did.
ReplyDeletevery cute, I always wondered how it would be, living in a hugh world... or disappear in a big cake ,one day I will build HUGHE or me/avatar go small :-)
ReplyDeleteFetching Ferret,
ReplyDeleteHehe .. I see you found a favorite :) it's perfect for you .. just love Ferrator's backpack and that cake table and chairs?? Nahm nahm nahm ^^