Saturday, 26 March 2011

Which cat?

One of the most exciting opportunities in InWorldz is the opportunity to meet the creative artists that are fast finding a home here. This is ArtWolf in her new gallery space on Midsomer County sim. Many friends attended the opening and it was exciting to meet up and hear about the beautiful paintings, rugs and lamps that she makes here and in rl.
ArtWolf has included photographs of the Finnish Archipelago and some exquisite fox portraits.
I did manage to choose a cat but suspect that I will be returning for even more of her lovely artwork soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful blogpost Mermet!! Ohhh I love the painting you bought, its amazing. Hard to choose i agree! I love the green with the white cat too and... and.. yes u know =)

    It was a lot of people attending the opening and Serblatt and Bellona had a little party at the bar. It was wonderful. Thanks a lot my friends for coming! <3

    (I just hate blogger that dont update links as they should all the time. They are slow! My link collection to the left is not reliable. Wonder if one has to switch to wordpress? But im lazy--- a lot of work =/ )

    Big hugsssss!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I was so happy to see so many people attended the opening :D
    I bought the welcome mat, too! And a rug that hangs on the wall because it's far too pretty to be stepped on. I also bought a lovely collage, I adore the vibrant, cheerful colours. Definitely getting more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks great .... I must visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes indeed, looks great and love that cat too:-) I will go and take a peek...

    ReplyDelete